The Leaders of Today Class focuses on the importance of leadership and communicating as a leader. Leaders know how to get their point across, build consensus, resolve conflict, and get things done.
The Leaders of Today Class activities will include
- Keeping a journal
- Discovering what qualities makes you a leader
- Discovering what defines your leadership style
- Practicing writing and making different types of short speeches to inform and persuade
- Developing S.M.A.R.T. goals and planning for implementing them
- Participating in discussion on current events and topics such as what makes a leader successful in different cultures, communities, and countries.
- Participants will have opportunities to practice and strengthen their research skills and work on projects as a team.
*Now Accepting New Clients